The Dual Class (Russian Volume & Classic)
- Great for students with prior eyelash experience
- Individuals who like to advance their skills from classic lashing to mega volume techniques
- Hybrid Extension 101: Russian Volume and Classic
- Receive two Academy Accredited Certificates: Classic and Russian Volume
- Free Training kit included
- Discounts on products
Hybrid Russian & Mega Volume Lash Training:
Our dual-class is an advanced training course introducing students to Hybrid Russian & Mega Volume lash training. This class is suitable for those who already have experience with the lash industry or basic knowledge of the lashing foundation.
This class is for the individual who wishes to learn advanced techniques to transition from classic lashing to volume lashing. The student will be learning the introduction of a hybrid set; Russian Volume and Classic lash extensions. Use techniques in applying applications, correct fan placement, eye shape correction, patterns, mapping, styling, one on one practice, and business guidance ship.
By the end of the Classic & volume lash training in Los Angeles, students will have a piece of better knowledge in fan-making, applying, identify lash types, length, weight, shapes, mapping, and how to select a lash based on the client needs. This class will allow students to use their creativity as lash stylists to design and create their signature look. The student will have better knowledge in choosing the right style for each client to suit her eyes and enhance her best features.
This class is available in private (1-1) training or a small group (4-6) setting. At Lash Pilot Academy, we aim to keep our class at a minimal size. This allows our instructor to better interact with the student personally, focus on details, and provide the undivided attention they need.
THEORY: Understanding Hybrid Russian Volume & Mega Volume Lash Extension Training.
Mega volume is an advanced lashing technique using two to six lightweight lash extensions applied per natural eyelash.
- Introduction of Mega Volume lash theory
- Volume VS. Classic
- Identify differences of clusters and pre-made clusters
- Introduction of a Hybrid set: Russian Volume and Classic Set
- What is Hybrid Set Extension?
- Russian volume on and off the strip techniques
- Face studies and eyeshade symmetry
- Ombre Russian Volume Techniques
PREPARATION: Demonstration and Procedure
- Preparation of tools and workspace
- Preparing volume fans, set up, and selection of the lash type
- Use of technique volume fanning, lash mapping, and analyzing lash patterns
- Learn types of eyelashes, size, ratio, and how to apply them properly
- Learn how to design popular shapes: Almond, Doll, Kitty, Cat Eye
- Practice on lash separation and attaching
PRACTICAL: Designs and Removal Techniques
- Application of mega volume lashing
- Lash fan-making and mapping for a smooth transition
- Eyelash styling guide technique
- Refill and Removal techniques
- Adhesive and Disinfectant Theory
- Eyelash extension aftercare tips
- Tips and Tricks
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Perform on a live model
BONUS: Creating Illusion and Customization
- How to create an eyeliner effect
- How to create a strip lash effect
- PRO Tips on mega volume and hybrid set
- How to use your time effectively and pricing method
- Learn the latest trends of lash look and designs
Q’s & A’s: Questions and Answers
- Performance Evaluation and Feedback
- Areas of concern
- Building a professional profile and Social media
- Marketing insight tools
- Picture perfect showcasing portfolio
- Eyelash extensions business knowledge
- Final Quiz
The student will receive and certified from Lash Pilot Academy:
- Two Accredited Certificates: Classic and Russian Volume
- Lifetime support and mentorship
- Course manual and student kit
- Client file sheets and waivers