Apprenticeship Course - (Hands On)
- This course is specially tailored to your personal needs
- Must have CA esthetician or cosmetologist license
- Perfect for certified graduate students and entrepreneur individuals who seek guidance in order to break into the lash industry workforce
- The lash technician who wants to increase personal productivity and enhance personal effectiveness
- Ability to train and work in the real-life salon environment
This is a tailored course focusing on mentoring and apprenticeship programs. It is a combination of on-the-job training and related classroom instruction under the supervision of our industry experts. Students will learn the practical and theoretical aspects of lash extensions, train on an actual client, and the insight practice of running a lash studio business.
This is a one-on-one course dedicated to our student needs, schedule, and target areas for improvement. The course period lasts anywhere from one to two months, depending on the student level. The student will work directly with the salon owner and instructor.
Our trainer will help the student their lack of areas and develop self-.
Confidence. It is perfect for those who are struggling and need to overcome their burdens. Whether you’re a graduate student, salon owner, lash addict, or an entrepreneur woman passionate about being her boss girl in the lash game. This course will help you learn everything about becoming a lash pro and successful business owner.
By taking this course, students will have the opportunity to be hired after training and earning an income in 30-45 days. A potential goal in reaching the professional level is almost guaranteed, meaning that 99% of those who select this course continue to have a success rate and become expert stylists.
This Course is Designed to:
- Refresh your knowledge in classic and mega volume
- Expand the theoretical and practical understanding
- Improve overall skills and technique as a lash artist
- Further training at Lash Pilot Studio directly from the owner
- Full support system and mentorship
- Increase confidence and practice on actual client
- Hands-on 3 to 6 clients a day depending on the level of capability
- Ability to earn while training
- Learn all the latest trends lashing techniques
- Learn customer service and problem-solving skills in different scenarios
- Business insider knowledge and entrepreneurship
- Knowledge in Sales and marketing aspects of Lash studio business
Note: SOME COUNTRIES/STATES REQUIRE AN ESTHETICS LICENSE FROM STATE BOARD TO PERFORM LASH SERVICES WHILE OTHERS DO NOT. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL CITY & REGULATION TO SEE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM LASH SERVICES IN YOUR AREA.
Course Cost $2900
Coming from Out-Of-State for the course?
From LAX International Airport
11.7 Miles to Salon
Travel Time: 16 minutes under normal Traffic
Residence Inn by Marriot (4.3 Rating)
Best Western Santa Monica (4.3 Rating)
Palm Motel (3.6 Rating)
Travel Lodge (4.2 Rating)